A friend in need is a friend indeed. It’s during situations like these, you’d know who your true friends are.
2. When you want to share food.
There are friendships that have ended due to food. Seriously, no kidding.
3. When you both fall for the same girl or guy.
This one is a bit tricky. However, if you truly love your friend, there are plenty of fish in the sea.
4. When your friend scores more marks than you.
Jealousy is a friendship killer. You need a big heart to find happiness in your friend’s happiness.
5. When you don’t like your friend’s boyfriend/girlfriend.
Your friend might not like your honest opinion about his/her girlfriend/boyfriend. But later on, if they come back to hear your stern ‘I told you so’, give them a big hug and never let them go.
6. When you’re the first one to get married.
Jealousy could raise its ugly head.
7. If you’re buying them a present.
It’s your best friend’s birthday and you want to see them smile. Do you act cheap and forward them a gift, or do you actually make an effort to buy a gift or make one?
8. When you call at 4 AM.
If a friend picks up your frantic calls without whining about the time, congratulations. You have found yourself a friend for life.
9. When you’re not moving on from a bad breakup.
If you have friends by your side, you can get over on toughest of breakups!
– Declaration of images are the intellectual or personal property of the blog owner; YB Shehan.
– Declaration of image usage is strictly prohibited without the written consent of the blog owner; YB Shehan. Failing which may result in possible legal action against the involved party using the image.
– Declaration of editing or removing the watermark on image(s) is strictly prohibited and automatically qualifies as breach of intellectual property of the blog owner; YB Shehan.