HABIT YANG BOLEH BUAT KEHIDUPAN KITA LEBIH HAPPY
Proper sleep can do wonders to your life. In fact, it has been scientifically proven that 8 hours of sleep is a must for the human body and a lack of sleep leads to stress and anxiety. Your days will become more productive with a consistent sleep pattern.
This is the best way to relax your body. It washes your worries temporarily and helps bring a better thought process.
4. Maintain a journal
Write down anything and everything. Studies have shown that writing is the best way to vent. On the other hand, you can also maintain a happy journal wherein you can make note of the good things that have happened to you. Re-visiting these diaries will definitely make you happier.
5. Light a candle
Switch off the lights and light candles. Try lighting scented candles – they bring a sense of calm and can help you relax at the end of a tiring day.
6. Give a lot of hugs
Apparently a lot of skin contact releases oxytocin which makes your mood better.
7. Walk around your work place
By walk, we don’t mean working out. Just one quick round around the office complex at any random time of the day can elevate your energy. It can enable your mind to think better. If you feel bored at work, this is what you should do.
8. Drink lots and lots of water
Your body needs it more than you think it does.
9. Buy flowers for yourself
Not for anyone else, but yourself. Flowers bring a lot of positivity.
10. Clean your room
Youll be surprised at how relaxing cleaning can be. Some studies say that cleaning actually helps you sort your mind and wipes away unnecessary thoughts.
11. Watch an old favourite movie
A movie marathon or even replaying your favourite scene can really change your mood. Try it right away.
12. Turn your surroundings into your comfort place
Buy funky bed sheets, get a bulletin board or make a reading corner for yourself. Define a place in your house that is your feel-good space. This is the best gift you can give yourself.
13. Make everything yellow
Yellow is the colour of sunshine, new beginnings and freshness. Paint yourself a yellow corner or just buy a cute yellow coloured teddy bear. Winnie The Pooh is a great start!
14. Re-read a childrens book
Re-reading a book that you read while growing up is really a treat. You take a lot more from it than you did in your teenage years. Instant happiness!
– Declaration of images are the intellectual or personal property of the blog owner; YB Shehan.
– Declaration of image usage is strictly prohibited without the written consent of the blog owner; YB Shehan. Failing which may result in possible legal action against the involved party using the image.
– Declaration of editing or removing the watermark on image(s) is strictly prohibited and automatically qualifies as breach of intellectual property of the blog owner; YB Shehan.