Banyak sangat kelebihan Apple cider vinegar nih. Selain untuk rawatan DEMAM yang Mommy ajar kat SINI dan SINI, banyak lagi kegunaan lain. Mommy beli jenis BRAGG nih.
Apple cider vinegar is one of the most popular natural remedy for various health problems. It is used for treating ailments such as cold, acidity, indigestion, arthritis, kidney stones, bacterial and fungal infections. It is also a great remedy for weight loss and hair loss. It is possible to treat skin problems such as acne, yeast infection and sunburn, age spots, etc. using this wonderful grocery item. There is no doubt that the apple cider vinegar offers a lot of benefits for the entire body.
What is Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar is a type of natural vinegar that is produced by fermenting the non alcoholic beverage called Cider, made from apples. While fermenting the unsweetened beverage, the sugar present in the cider will be converted to alcohol with the help of yeast and bacteria. This is then made into vinegar. This vinegar is well known for its preservative properties and antiseptic properties and has been in use to make pickles and to dress salads. Here are the some of the benefits and uses of apple cider vinegar.
Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar offers various health benefits due to the presence of essential nutrients like potassium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, chloride, magnesium, copper, bioflavonoids, pectin fiber and vitamin A, vitamin B1, B2, B6, vitamin C and vitamin E. The main content of apple cider vinegar is acetic acid. If you want to enjoy the health benefits of apple cider vinegar it is better to use raw, organic and unpasteurized vinegar containing “mother”, without any preservatives.
1. Weight Loss
The weight loss benefit of apple cider vinegar is due to the presence of acetic acid found in it. When taken on a daily basis, this remedy can help you to shed some extra kilos as it increases the metabolic rate of the body. A tablespoon of apple cider vinegar contains only 3 calories.
- Mix 1-2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar mixed with a glass of warm water every morning or sip it throughout the day to achieve weight loss.
- You need to use this remedy continuously for months to achieve reduction in abdominal fat and waist circumference.
- Vinegar when taken along with high-carb food gives the feeling of fullness and make people consume less calories rest of the day
2. Relief from Arthritis
It has been found that apple cider vinegar can reduce the joint pain in arthritis patients. The various minerals present in the vinegar relieves the pain. Potassium present in this remedy prevents the build-up of calcium in the bone joints which causes stiffness. Experts believe that this vinegar prevents the accumulation of toxins in the connective tissues around the joints. The pectin present in vinegar removes toxins from the body.
- Mix 1-3 teaspoon of vinegar in eight ounces of water and consume it before meals three times a day.
- You can soak your hands and feet in a mixture of one cup vinegar with six cups warm water to relive the pain.
- You can mix two tablespoons of this natural remedy with one tablespoon of olive oil or coconut oil and apply it on your joints.
3. Remedy For Sinus Infection
Apple cider vinegar helps in clearing the blocked nose caused by a sinus infection. Vinegar has the ability to breakdown the mucous and clears the sinuses.
- Drink diluted vinegar without any added flavor to open the blocked sinuses
4. Reduces Constipation
Apple cider vinegar is a good remedy for indigestion and constipation. It helps to maintain the pH of the stomach and provides better bowel movements as they contain fiber called pectin.
- Sipping vinegar mixed with water and honey before every meal will help to reduce constipation, bloating indigestion, etc.
- You can also drink vinegar and water mix several times throughout the day to get required benefit.
5. No More Acid Reflux
Acid reflux can be effectively controlled using this vinegar. Vinegar has acidic content which will counteract the effects of stomach acid, providing relief from acid reflux. It is better not to take the vinegar if you have stomach ulcers.
- When you are suffering from acid reflux, take one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar mixed with one glass of water. You will be able to feel the relief within short time.
6. Relief from Heart Burn
Apple cider vinegar corrects low acidity in the stomach, which helps in reducing heartburn.
- Take one teaspoon of vinegar followed by one glass of water to treat heartburn.
7. Treats Kidney Stones
Kidney stones mainly contain acid crystals. Apple cider vinegar helps to dissolve the stones. It cleanses the body system and flushes out the stones. Moreover the alkalizing effect of vinegar on blood and urine reduces the stone formation.
- Drink a mixture of 2 tablespoons of vinegar in a glass of water daily to reduce the kidney stones.
- You can prevent the formation of new stones by taking the above mix once or twice in a week.
8. Relief from Sore Throat
Vinegar is an effective remedy for treating sore throat and cough associated with the common cold. Vinegar soothes the mucous membranes and reduces phlegm formation.
- Mix one teaspoon of vinegar and honey with a glass of warm water and add some crushed ginger to it. Gargle using this concoction to get relief from sore throat.
9. Lowers Blood Sugar Levels
This vinegar is highly effective in reducing blood sugar levels, especially in people with type 2 diabetes. It improves insulin sensitivity and lowers the blood glucose level. Vinegar improves the metabolic rate and digestion rate, which helps the body to maintain the blood sugar level.
- Drink a mixture of 3 teaspoon vinegar in a glass of water for 3 times daily after food to improve digestion and to maintain blood sugar level.
10. Reduces Blood Pressure
It lowers blood pressure by increasing the production of compounds that causes relaxation of blood vessels. It inhibits the action of enzymes that causes the constriction of blood vessels resulting in high blood pressure. It also reduces the level of triglycerides and lowers the level of bad cholesterol.
- Take two to five tablespoons of vinegar mixed with water every day to improve your blood pressure
Benefits 0f Apple Cider Vinegar for Hair
Dandruff can be itchy, dry or flaky and can cause dryness as well as itchiness of the scalp. Dandruff can be caused by a variety of reasons like: dry scalp, oily skin, not washing the hair often, not applying proper shampoo on the scalp, stress, improper diet and not drying the hair properly. Apple cider vinegar is one of the known handy remedies that will help in easily lessening the intensity of dandruff on your scalp. It works effectively on the bacteria and the fungi that clog on the hair follicles, thereby improving the blood circulation in the small blood capillaries on your scalp. It will also help in dealing with viruses and yeast that causes scalp infection. It will work effectively in reducing the growth of Malassezia furfur, which is a yeast like fungus that causes scalp dandruff. The following are the ways in which you can use apple cider vinegar to reduce the intensity of dandruff on your scalp upon regular usage.
- Take 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a small bowl and start to massage it gently on your scalp alone. Leave it for about 10 minutes and then wash it off with a mild shampoo followed by a mild conditioner.
- Add three drops of tea tree oil in a bowl that contains three tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. Massage this combined liquid on your itchy scalp for a few minutes and allow it to rest for 10 minutes. Wash it off with a mild shampoo to see a significant reduction in the dandruff after three to four applications.
- Using apple cider vinegar as a final rinse would also help in effectively reducing the amount of dandruff on your scalp. In a bowl, mix one part of apple cider vinegar to three parts of water. After you have shampooed your hair with very mild shampoo, rinse your hair with the apple cider vinegar and water mixture. Allow it to rest on your scalp for two minutes. Wash it off. Regular rinsing with apple cider vinegar will result in less itchy scalp.
- Add three crushed aspirin tablets to a cup of apple cider vinegar and mix well. Now, apply this mixture on your wet hair as a final rinse after you shampooing the hair. Leave it on your scalp for 5 minutes and then rinse it off thoroughly. You can even use a mild conditioner after the vinegar rinse. Repeat this two times a week for two to three weeks to see significant reduction in the dandruff.
- Exfoliating your scalp is very important to reduce dandruff on the scalp. For this, add a teaspoon of brown sugar with your mild shampoo and massage it gently on your wet scalp for a few minutes. Wash it off and then rinse it with apple cider vinegar and water solution. Allow it to rest on scalp for about five minutes and then rinse it off completely.
- Add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to a cup of plain chamomile tea, which is a good hair conditioner. Use this mixture for the final rinse of your scalp after washing off the mild shampoo. Massage it gently on your scalp and leave it there for five minutes. Wash it off thoroughly with water. Repeat this process two times a week for three weeks or so to enjoy great relief from sticky dandruff scalp.
2. Scalp Psoriasis
One of the most common types of psoriasis is the scalp psoriasis. When there are plaques on your scalp and it develops into thickened patches that appear to be red or silver or inflamed in color, then you are suffering from scalp psoriasis. Apple cider vinegar is a natural remedy that will help in breaking down the plaques on the scalp and will get rid of scalp psoriasis on regular usage. It will also help in providing you relief from scalp irritation and itching due to psoriasis.
- Add about 50 ml of apple cider vinegar to a cup of water. Mix it well and then pour this mixture into a spray bottle. Spray it on the scalp areas that are affected by psoriasis. Let it stay there for a few minutes and then you can wash it off.
- Add a cup of apple cider vinegar to the bath water. Use a mild shampoo to wash your hair and then soak your hair with the apple cider vinegar and water mixture for about 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse it off and dry your scalp thoroughly.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar For Skin
1. To Reduce Acne
Acne is a very common problem that many teenagers face. There is an excess of toxins released by the body and this will show up in the body in the form of acne. Apple cider vinegar is an excellent home remedy that will help in removing the excess oil from the skin. It will also help in balancing the pH level of the skin so that there is no acne breakout.
- Add one part of apple cider vinegar to four parts of water and mix well. Now apply this solution to the acne affected areas on your skin with the help of a cotton ball. Wash it off after 10 to 15 minutes in running water.
- If you suffer from severe acne problems, then you need to apply the diluted apple cider vinegar solution on the acne and allow it to rest there overnight. Use it regularly to see significant results.
2. To Treat Acne Scars
Apple cider vinegar has excellent antiseptic and antibiotic properties that will help in removing all the dead and old skin cells on the skin and will also help in opening of the skin pores. It will help in improving the pH balance of the skin and help in reducing the red marks and scars on the skin.
- Add one part of apple cider vinegar to 1 part of water. Mix well and dip a cotton ball in this diluted vinegar solution. Apply it on the acne scar areas of your skin. Leave it there for three to four minutes and wash it off in running water. Repeat this remedy one or twice every day to see a visible reduction in the acne scars on skin.
- Add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to ½ a cup of water. Add a little bit of honey to the water also and mix it well. Now apply this solution to the acne scars and leave it there for 15 to 20 minutes. Wash it off with water and repeat this process every day for a few weeks to reduce acne scars.
3. Yeast Infection
Yeast infection is caused by Candida, a fungus that is normally present in the body in small quantities. This fungus starts to grow rapidly in the body when there is a hormonal imbalance in your body and any problem with your immune system. Apple cider vinegar is said to be an excellent home remedy that will help in treating yeast infections.
- Add one or two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of pure water. Mix it well and drink this solution two to three times a day to get good relief from yeast infection.
- Add 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to 2 pints of warm water. Mix it well and use this solution to douche your vagina area or penis area. Use it for two times a day to see yeast infection symptoms reduce significantly.
- Soak a clean cotton cloth or a rag in apple cider vinegar for a few minutes. Place this damp cloth along the walls of the penis or the vagina. Make sure to test this solution first for burns before applying it fully. Soak the cloth for about 10 to 15 minutes. Repeat this process several times a day to get relief from yeast infection.
Sunburn is a very common problem seen in many people and apple cider vinegar will help you treat this problem easily at home. It will help in maintaining the pH balance of the skin and also will help in cooling down the skin.
- Apply some apple cider vinegar to a wet cotton cloth. Place this cloth on the sun burn areas of your skin. Leave it there for a few minutes. Wash it off with water. Repeat this process two to three times a day to see effective results. It will help in relieving pain as well as reduce peeling of the skin.
- Add a cup of apple cider vinegar in your bath water. Now, bath your body with this water and leave this water on your skin for a few minutes. Now wash it off with normal water to reduce the discomfort of sun burnt skin.
Side Effects of Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has been in use for treating various ailments from the time of Hippocrates. Science has not yet proven many health benefits of the vinegar. However, it is considered as one of the safest remedies for various health problems and infections. There have been no side effects reported from the use of this vinegar. However, it is better to avoid excess consumption. You can incorporate it into your diet in the form of salad dressing, using in pickles, mayonnaise, etc. to get health benefits. Vinegar contains strong acid and can be harsh on esophagus when taken internally without diluting it. If you have any serious medical condition and are already using medicines, consult your doctor before starting to take apple cider vinegar to cure the problem.
(Visited 100 times, 1 visits today)