Untuk malam. Lebih bulky tapi kadar serapan paling mantap!!!
Features at a glance
- One Sized fitting from 4.5kgs to 14kgs
- Snap in Bamboo Booster set gives up to 12 layers of absorbency
- Side Snapping giving a great fit around legs and waist
- Outer or super soft minky and inner of smooth suedecloth
What’s great about this nappy
- Economical – Being one sized you don’t have to buy more nappies as your baby grows you can also save money by buying extra booster sets and re-using the outer shell.
- Super Absorbent – Our bamboo has a higher bamboo content and is a thicker fabric than other brands on the market making it more absorbent
- Side Snapping – Our snap configuration gives a great fit on all babies as you can adjust the leg snap seperately from the waist which gives fantastic containment. It also eliminates wing droop which is where the excess fabric on the wings of front snapping nappies falls down and protrudes out the leg opening.
- Quick Drying – Because the nappy pulls apart everything dries fast.
What’s not so great about this nappy
- Not as trim as sized nappies – One sized nappies are bulkier than sized nappies in particular on newborns but this is soon overcome as they grow so fast! You can use the shell of the Bubblebubs Candies Ai2 as a cover over fitted nappies such as our ever popular Bambams which are designed to fit from preemie through to around 8-10mths
Other noteworthy things
- Don’t put this nappy in a hot dryer – PUL will delaminate over time if you continually expose it to high heats and elastic will also perish quicker so if you must use your dryer use it on cold or low
- Don’t wash this nappy over 60 deg – As with putting the nappy in a hot dryer, washing a nappy in hot water will damage the fabrics and elastic over time. If you are worried about germs being killed never fear the sun is the best germ killer that we have and it’s also a great stain remover!
- These things go for all modern cloth nappies, to make the nappies last longer and to reduce your environmental impact wash all your modern cloth nappies in cold water with only a 1/4 scoop of a washing powder that doesn’t contain whiteners or brighteners or a specifically designed nappy washing powder such as Rockin’ Green. Then hang them on the line and let the sun go to work.
source : Bummia Kids
posted from Bloggeroid