Virgin Coconut Oil – in softgel capsules
Our Virgin Coconut Oil is in softgel capsule form for easy consuming and storage. Extracted through biotechnology’s bacteria fermentation process, yielding up to 60% extraordinarily pure lauric acid .The increased content of lauric acid strengthens the body immune system.
What is Virgin Coconut Oil?
Virgin coconut oil is derived from fresh coconuts (rather than dried, as in copra). Most oils marketed as “virgin” are produced one of three ways:
- Quick drying of fresh coconut meat which is then used to press out the oil.
- Wet-milling (coconut milk). With this method the oil is extracted from fresh coconut meat without drying first. “Coconut milk” is expressed first by pressing. The oil is then further separated from the water. Methods which can be used to separate the oil from the water include boiling, fermentation, refrigeration, enzymes and mechanical centrifuge.
- Wet-milling (direct micro expelling). In this process, the oil is extracted from fresh coconut meat after the adjustment of the water content, then the pressing of the coconut flesh results in the direct extraction of free-flowing oil.
The Content of Virgin Coconut Oil
- Coconut oil is a fat consisting of about 90% saturated fat. The oil contains predominantly medium chain triglycerides, with roughly 92% saturated fatty acids, 6% monounsaturated fatty acids, and 2% polyunsaturated fatty acids. Of the saturated fatty acids, coconut oil is primarily 44.6% lauric acid, 16.8% myristic acid a 8.2% palmitic acid and 8% caprylic acid, although it contains seven different saturated fatty acids in total. Its only monounsaturated fatty acid is oleic acid while its only polyunsaturated fatty acid is linoleic acid.
- Unrefined coconut oil melts at 24-25°C (76°F) and smokes at 177°C (350°F), while refined coconut oil has a higher smoke point of 232°C (450°F).
The Benefits of Virgin Coconut Oil
“Never before in the history of man is it so important to emphasize the value of Lauric Oils. The medium chain fats in coconut oil are similar to fats in mother’s milk and have similar nutriceutical effects.”
Jon J. Kabara, PhD – Professor Emeritus, Michigan State University
You May Have ONE Good Reason To Try Catalyst’s Virgin Coconut Oil Today..
Catalyst Virgin Coconut Oil has helped change people’s lives and it can change yours too. It is used by many people in their daily diet for general health management and beauty & other treatments. Give yourself a chance to experience the many benefits of Catalyst virgin coconut oil.
- Supplies important nutrients necessary for good health
- Provides an immediate source of energy
- Boosts body’s immune system
- Supports healthy metabolic function
- Promotes weight loss
- Improves digestion and nutrient absorption
- Helps reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) & enhance good cholesterol (HDL)
- Helps keep skin soft and smooth
- Helps prevent premature aging and wrinkling of the skin
- Helps protect against skin cancer and other blemishes
- Helps maintain healthy thyroid function
- Helps control diabetes; helps regulate blood sugar
- Reduces risk of atherosclerosis and heart disease
- Reduces risk of cancer and other degenerative conditions
- Helps prevent osteoporosis
- Helps prevent bacterial, viral, and fungal (including yeast) infections
- Lowers the viral load of AIDS patients
- Helps hepatitis C, herpes patients
- Functions as a protective antioxidant
Order with Mommy now.
Especially pregnant & lactating mommies out there! Trust me!!
Please visit my page to order HERE.
Tq sudi baca. Regards, Mommy Hannah Damia & Ariq Emir
(Visited 62 times, 1 visits today)